What is a cookie?A cookie is a file that stores and retrieves information about the user’s browsing habits. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the length of time it lasts, the browser or the computer from which the visit is made, or the application is executed.
What type of cookies are used by Casa SEAT’s website?The type of cookies that are used by the browsing through this website are the ones detailed below:
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Analytic cookies: they allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior. For example, to measure the activity of the application, users profiling, etc., in order to introduce service improvements based on user usage data).
- wpgdprc y cookieconsent_status: They serve to not show the cookie bar, once the user has closed it
- pma_lang. Non-personal information collected from the user at the browser level: language
Upgrade cookies policyIn the case that the characteristics or purpose of using the website’s cookies are modified, you will be informed about these changes in order to obtain your consent again.